1. Tofu Veggie Stirfry – Chinese influence
2. Chicken Curry – Thai influences
3. Baked Chicken Wings – Hmong style baked wings
1. Papaya Salad – Lao influence
2. Regular Salad with eggs, cucumber, and tomatoes – Western Influence in America
1. Boiled Pork with Mustard Greens – Hmong Soul Food
1. Egg Rolls (Pork and Veggie) – Influence unknown
2. Peev Choj with ground pork, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, cilantro, and green onions – Hmong American Dish
3. Spring Rolls (if needed) – Vietnamese Influence
1. Fresh Fruits (Pineapples, mangos, bananas, oranges)
2. Nabvam (tricolor) – Asian dessert that has been influenced and changed to fit the taste of every Asian Nation, this is the Hmong version of it
1. Hot pepper with Cilantro – Hmong Chilis
Check back for more information including photos, video and contact information.
Contact information and research history can be found on Mr. Yang Sao Xiong’s online CV via University of California-Los Angeles.
Friends, family and community leaders meet with Yang Sao Xiong at Rice Palace in downtown Eau Claire in preparation for his presentation tonight!
Join us at 6:00 at the UW-Eau Claire Davies Center in the Ojibwe Room (Davies 330) for his presentation on Hmong American Education.
UW-Eau Claire New Release about Hmong Immersion trip.
This tournament is open to anyone and any teams who wants to play. To register your team please email Khong Meng Her at Herkm@uwec.edu or call at 715-523-2563. Drawing will start at 8:30am and game will start at 9am. Please be present for drawing or else team will get DQ.
*Prizes may change depending on turn out.*
Registration = $60.00
1st = $500
2nd = $250
3rd = $100
Registration = $30.00
1st = $100
2nd = $75
3rd = $50